Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, technology serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Bucharest (Romania), for the position of Contract Senior Analyst with French (Contracting team).
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide legal support on various types of contracts before Accenture commits to enter into business with different clients;
- Participate in meetings to negotiate the terms and conditions of a contract;
- Review and draft contracts from confidentiality agreements to consulting services agreements and letters of intent;
- Perform administrative tasks and other documentation management activities;
- Assist in the application of tools and processes for other colleagues;
- Research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations and identify risks in the business offer;
- Manage to resolve day to day contract issues;
- Offer support to business to understand the legal implications and elements involved.
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You are fluent in French & English;
- You are proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You have a Law bachelor’s degree;
- You have experience in Legal field, with accent on civil and commercial law;
- You have negotiation skills;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You have work ethics;
- You are a fast learner.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Work from home 1 day/week after 6 months on the role;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
Mai multe informații
- Ani de experiență 5-10
- Nivel de experiență Senior