- Perfectly master and apply in practice the basic humanitarian principles.
- Adhere to the rules of internal regulations, safety rules and Code of Conduct ACTED.
- Participate in trainings and exercises aimed to improving skills.
- Thoroughly know and be able to apply the methodology of research, methods of selection of respondents and the protocol of interviews.
- Be able to organize meetings at all levels and conduct interviews at data collection sites with sample groups and key informants.
- Adhere to the plans developed by the management for data collection with using of appropriate technical devices.
- Ensure error-free input, storage and processing of entered information in accordance with the instructions.
- Be able to evaluate and conduct initial analysis of collected information.
- Coordinate your work with management, take an active part in the discussion of plans and results of work and any other issues.
- Always follow the instructions and guidelines of the team leader, job description of the enumerator and the code of conduct.
- Prepare reports on implementation progress of the assessment.
- Perform other tasks at the request of the team leader.
- High level of self-organization. Be able to work with a minimum level of coordination
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian
- Experience using a smartphone based on the ANDROID operating system
- Knowledge of software: Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Highly developed teamwork skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- High level of dedication
- Experience in humanitarian organizations
- Knowledge of Romanian required. English an asset
- Experience working with people of different ages and social status
- Experience in conducting research (including sociological)
- Experience in conducting individual and group surveys
- Experience with KOBO Collect
Apply with CV at [email protected]
Mai multe informații
- Atașament ToR-REACH-Enumerator.pdf