• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business or other related area or equivalent work experience is required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as QA/QC inspection or QA Management in natural gas/petroleum facility construction, and/or inspection performed in accordance with applicable federal and industry codes and standards.
• 2+ years of field QA/QC oversight for complex high-pressure gas/petroleum facilities construction, engineering or project management experience.
• Must be knowledgeable in civil, structural, mechanical, piping, welding, cross country pipeline experience, gas and fluid service, NDE and other similar hands-on or on-site field knowledge.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of high-pressure steel pipeline materials and components.
• Applicable Professional or Industry certifications such as PMP, Certified Radiographic Interpreter, NACE Level II, other Level II experience (RT, MT, VT, PT, UT) and API-510 or AWS CWI is desired.
• Experience and knowledge in 49 CFR Part 192, CPUC GO #112F, API Standard 1104, Section 9 Visual Weld Inspection Requirements.
• Computer experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Reader is required.
The position will be responsible to oversee and to conduct Quality Assessments for Construction Projects related to high-pressure construction activities including project execution, engineering, design, materials management and construction. This includes supporting the implementation and compliance in Quality and Risk Management, the PSEP Quality Plan, Records Management, Gas Standards and PSEP Procedures as related to Federal, CPUC, and local regulations, policies and requirements.
• Conducts routine quality assessments in each functional area (Engineering, Construction, Supply Materials, Management, etc.) to ensure quality and performance expectations are continually met, specifically with the generation and accurate completion of high-pressure pipeline compliance records. Will support Internal and External Audit responses.
• Perform “in progress” and “end of project” field document reconciliation review to verify all project field documents are traceable, verifiable, accurate and complete. These include but are not limited to Inspection Reports and photos, Weld Inspection Reports, Weld Maps and Welding Procedures, NDE reports, Coating and Backfill Inspection forms, Red-line drawings, Strength Test Package documents, Material Reconciliation and Project Close-out requirements. Document any non-conformance and corrective action that has occurred and verify non-conformance is addressed, documentation is complete, and item is closed and filed.
• Monitors and assists in the management of Material Traceability requirements with review of vendor inspection records and data reports including MTR’s, mill certs, POs, etc. to verify material transfer to site reports and field inspection reports prepared by Site Inspectors is what was ordered for the project.
• Assist with developing a QA Assessment schedule and quality check lists for field processes and documentation. Assist with on-going training of Site Inspectors of QC requirements for certifications, field activities, equipment calibration checks, field documentation, etc.
• Ensures all approved SCG/SDG&E Gas Standards, PSEP procedures, work instructions, and contract requirements are implemented in the field. Verify that the Site Inspectors (QC) are confirming the appropriate qualifications and certifications for all contractor employees, resources and equipment.
• Collaborates with SCG and PSEP team members as well as other Stakeholders to address quality issues, create corrective action plans, complete issue resolution and issue closure.
• Must be able to interact in a team environment, but primarily work as an individual contributor through a Team Lead.
Mai multe informații
- Studii superioare Calificat, Absolvent
- Ani de experiență 0-5