Join us to develop the infrastructure delivering digital innovation for efficient aviation
You and AirportLabs
You are a DevOps Engineer/ Site Reliability Engineer with a high degree of autonomy who loves to innovate, transforming each crisis into an opportunity to automate and improve the infrastructure. With a presence in some of the biggest airports in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, our solutions impact the traveling of more than 150 million passengers a year.
With an SLA of 99.99%, we make sure that our systems continue to satisfy our customers’ high expectations and if the systems do skip a beat, we react swiftly in a professional manner.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, to build the team that will take our infrastructure and platform to the next level, we are the right place to be, so join our team in Cluj.
The most important requirements for this role are:
- Experience in working with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with provisioning and configuration tools (Terraform, ansible)
- Experience in monitoring, system performance data collection and analysis, and reporting
- Experience in administering Linux systems
- Capability to write programs/scripts to solve both short-term systems problems and to automate repetitive workflows (bash preferred)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (Docker/ Kubernetes/ Helm)
- CD pipelines
- High Availability environments
- Experience with DB management
Nice to have:
- Security exposure and or interest
- Bare metal infrastructure management
- Virtual and Physical Servers
- Networking exposure
- Distributed systems management experience
Way of working:
- Autonomy and accountability
- Open culture with continuous feedback loops (Kaizen if you want to be fancy about it)
- No bureaucracy, just focus
- Team spirit
- Contributing to software architecture design
- Proven track record of designing, building, sizing, optimizing, and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Ability designing solutions to critical problems in heterogeneous environments
- Think out of the box
- Proven experience automation glue code, and managing production infrastructure in AWS
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and maintaining full build/release pipelines in a cloud environment
- Humble and eager to learn, the ability to teach and be taught
- Learn from each mistake and improve your technical skills
- Adaptable and curious
- Ability to communicate async and sync and everything in between
Note: All our colleagues can work remotely.
It would be great to live in Cluj + 30km, to join our important meetings and team events.
Mai multe informații
- Studii superioare Absolvent
- Nivel de experiență Middle, Senior