IREM SPA is looking for a professional figure as PLANNING ENGINEER to strengthen the Operation area
The resource will carry out the following activities:
- Understand work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering, manufacturing and construction disciplines.
- Understand WBS structure, and work with management and project/maintenance team in the development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and project control.
- Prepare and manage overall master schedule integrating work breakdown structure using scheduling software.
- Prepare cost estimation and schedule bar chart plan considering all in puts (manpower, equipments and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Develop and update resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
– Previous experience in a similar role.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, in particular Excel and familiarity with the main planning program with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
– Knowledge of the English language will be considered a preferential requirement.
– Must be an enterprising person who requires little or no supervision to achieve business goals.
– WE OFFER: contractual insertion commensurate with experience
– Place of work: overseas availability
– Please send your applications to the following e-mail address: [email protected] with the subject: PLANNING ENGINEER
Mai multe informații
- Studii superioare Absolvent