Join us to build outstanding products and to deliver digital innovation for efficient aviation.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of hands-on experience in software development projects.
You and AirportLabs
Join our team as a Project Manager, in our office in Cluj (with consistent remote activity).
You will have the opportunity to work closely with business partners in the most important airports in the world, and to coordinate the development of our innovative digital products and cloud services that bring solid efficiency to the global aviation industry.
The most important requirements for this role are:
At the product level:
- A profound knowledge of the AirportLabs’ product suite, being able to provide product presentations to customers;
- Direct communication with customers, to understand their specific business needs;
- Defining and presenting the solutions that meet these needs (offers/tenders, presentations, product sheets);
- Clarify the domain and requirements and identify the type of workforce required to deliver the respective project within the defined project time frame;
- Plan the project delivery;
- Manage the relationship with the client by keeping the client informed about the status of the project, managing / informing the customer about any potential delays, ensuring that the customer provides all the resources required for the implementation, managing change requests, etc;
- Support the delivery project team by ensuring all implementation/testing/delivery prerequisites are met, facilitating communication between different parties involved in the project delivery;
- Keep the project documentation up to date: requirements, project plan, tasks, project log book, offers, presentations, etc. that is relevant for the progress/delivery of the project;
- A long-term vision for our products and services, by taking into account the real customer needs and by guiding our customers and partners towards new trends in the industry.
At the company level:
- There is a high opportunity to have a significant impact on the way things are going and on the general direction of growth in a young and profitable company, with a small but very effective team;
- Organizing as efficiently as possible and continuously adjusting internal processes;
- More organized and effective monitoring of the business leads;
- Communicating updates and new functionalities to existing customers;
- Advanced project planning and early identification of risks and challenges;
- Continuous maintenance and monitoring of the project status;
Note: All our colleagues can work remotely. It would be great to live in Cluj + 30km, to join our important meetings and team events.
Mai multe informații
- Studii superioare Absolvent
- Nivel de experiență Junior, Middle, Senior