HERCE GROUP is looking for a talented Finance Manager who is able to maintain the financial health of the organization. The main part of his role is to analyze and advice on everyday financial activities by developing the strategic planning process and to provide the amount of money for company projects, using different ways of financing (credits, etc.)
- Knowledge about how to get financing for projects and how to use financial instruments
- Knowledge of investment business, capital market, local regulatory environment
- University degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Experience of financial controlling, cost calculation, establishment of profit and loss account.
- At least an experience in a Big 4 accountancy firm, strongly preferred in financial service sector experience looked upon favorably or a bank career.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Experience in fund accounting or financial administration and reporting
- Experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger and financial reporting software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications is required
- ACCA or CECCAR preferably
You’re characterized by:
- Attention to details
- A strongly analytical mind
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic organization
- The ability to maintain and create new procedures, products, regulations, and industry issues and communicate such knowledge as appropriate
- The ability to plan and organize tasks, and schedule work to meet deadlines
- The ability to work in a small team
- Provide the amount of money for company projects, using different ways of financing (credits, etc.)3
- Be responsible of the budget control for every department of the company
- Monthly reporting of companies’ income statements
- Analyze variances with the budget
- Ensure the valuation of stocks and inventories
- Ensure the calculation and validity of cost prices of the items
- Predicting future financial trends
- Organize and oversee periodical inventory, stock controlling
Monitoring cash flow daily and forecasting:
- Following the payment of costumer.
- Controlling the payments of supplier.
- Ensuring relations with third parties: banks, auditors, lawyers, etc.
Mai multe informații
- Salariu 2000
- Studii superioare Absolvent
- Ani de experiență 5-10, 10-20
- Nivel de experiență Senior, Manager, Architect